Through detailed liaison with the client and designer, ESP has delivered quality investigation services. There was a high importance on data quality, strict cost control, liaison with stakeholders and multiple sub-contractors.
Proposed road development to include highway bridge, footbridge, tie-in roundabouts and flood defences. ESP were engaged to provide ground investigation services to classify the shallow and deep geology comprising:
- Resident engineer supervision.
- Borehole and trial pit logging.
- Trial Pits.
- Dynamic Sampling.
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Testing.
- Cable Percussion and Rotary Boreholes.
- Cone Penetration Testing.
- Geotechnical laboratory testing.
- Geoenvironmental laboratory testing.
- Instrumentation of wells with standpipe installations, groundwater piezometers and ongoing monitoring.