We are excited to announce the launch of our #ESPGeologySelfie Challenge. We are inviting your best and most creative images taken at interesting and unusual locations with the themes of Geology, Applied Geology and Civil Engineering.
Follow us to take part – you can tag us (info below) in your #ESPGeologySelfie submission on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn. Make sure you use the #ESPGeologySelfie hashtag so we get to see your images!
The shortlist will be announced at the end of March and first place will receive a voucher for Miller & Carter Steak House (UK wide). Runner-up prizes will also be available for selected entries.
The rules and conditions are as follows:
- Images are welcomed from across the globe, however to receive the prize the winner must be able to utilise the voucher at Miller & Carter in the UK.
- The final date for entries is the 31st March 2016. As they say on TV, any entries received after the notified competition closing time will not be valid!
- You must be the sole author and original owner of the copyright for all images entered.
- The photographer will be credited when using any image.
- If an image is commercially sensitive, the client(s) and employer (if relevant) must have given written permission to publish before entering it in the competition.
- If your image features an identifiable person(s) you must gain their written permission for it to be published before entering it in the competition.
- Each image must be of a suitable resolution to be utilised in digital media.
- By entering your images into the competition, you agree that Earth Science Partnership Ltd can reproduce the images across future digital/printed communications and publicity.