Earth Science Partnership’s team comprise skilled professionals who are committed to and passionate about providing a personal and professional service. As a team, we have considerable experience and a proven track record on many different sites and projects in a wide variety of environments.
We regularly advise land owners, house builders, community groups, community councils, local businesses, local authorities, and other clients through which we have built a strong reputation for effectiveness.
Benefits of engaging ESP include:
- Attention and advice from a dedicated professional team
- Specialised expertise providing in-depth, quality geotechnical and geoenvironmental service.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach.
- Constructive and clear communication.
- Track record of success and timely service.
- Understanding the significance of local issues and their influences.
- Experience of Local Authority and central government environment, service commitments, objectives and procedures.
- Market awareness through a range of private and public sector projects.
- Highest professional standards through membership of various professional bodies.
External recognition of training and qualification such as ROGEP and CL:AIRE demonstrates a proven record in delivering and managing ground engineering and land assessment projects.