ESP is a full Member Firm of the Association of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Specialists, which is the designated professional body focussed towards improving the profile and quality of geotechnical and geo-environmental engineering in the UK. As a Member Firm, our specialists meet specified standards of professional qualification and experience. All our technical staff are members of the respective professional body and chartered where appropriate (CGeol, CEng, CEnv etc.). Staff who become involved with design, work under the supervision of an experienced and competent Designer.
Our works are often undertaken in general accordance with the following documents:
- BS5930:2015 Code of Practice for Ground Investigations
- BS EN 1997-1:2004 & BS EN 1997-2:2007 Eurocode 7: Geotechnical Design;
- BS1377:1990 Methods of Tests for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes;
- BS10175:2013 Investigation of Potentially Contaminated Sites. Code of Practice;
- DEFRA/EA CLR11 Model Procedures for the Assessment of Contaminated Land.
As four years have passed since our initial accreditation, at the end of 2013 we successfully passed the required external audit and recertification for ISO9001, ISO18001 and ISO14001.
ESP has seen real improvements driven by investment in these accreditations. We have had excellent feedback from a broad range of clients on our performance and relish new challenges. Our client feedback scores through Constructionline have improved year-on-year during recent times and we hope to continue improving the level of service and transparency in all we do. For further information on us, our project experience and current activities please get in touch.